Best in Class Safety Performance
Safe execution of work is a WRScompass basic value. Nothing we do is more important. Best in class Safe Performance is an integral component of the WRScompass Strategic Plan. Our success in accident prevention creates value for clients, owners and employees alike. Our more than 20 year stretch of industry leading performances places us in the Top 5% of environmental service providers.
Our goal is to achieve zero on-site accidents and our daily focus is on safe performance and environmental protection at all offices and project sites. We pursue this goal one task, one day and one project at a time. We always strive to do better and, with our continued success, we do just that.
Improving safety and reducing risk are integral to the WRScompass corporate philosophy. We have a multi-faceted approach:
- We set measurable safety and risk-reduction goals.
- We monitor the success rates of project managers as they implement our safety policies.
- Our safety training includes Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) and supervisory training.
- Participation in our safety programs is required of all personnel, from field professionals to corporate-level management.
- Our safety and health plans are OSHA - and United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)-compliant.
- We offer ongoing safety incentives to our staff.
Communicating Performance with Our Partners through Technology Solutions
WRScompass participates in three web-based owner/ contractor sourcing services. These services collect, verify and publish our accident prevention performance to member companies: